Rae AranasM.D. Request An Appointment
- Pain Management
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering – University of Illinois Graduate College, 1993
- Medical School – Wayne State University School of Medicine, 2002
- Residency, Anesthesiology – Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 2006
- Fellowship, Interventional Pain Management – Dartmouth- Hitchcock Medical Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, NH, 2007
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- ABA Pain Medicine Certification
Dr. Rae Aranas is an Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist who holds board certifications in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine from the American Board of Anesthesiology. He also holds an additional certification in Interventional Regenerative Orthopedic Medicine by the American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine. Dr. Aranas created Primary Pain Consultants to maintain the highest caliber Pain Medicine care available in the area.
Dr. Aranas completed an Interventional Pain Medicine Fellowship at the prestigious Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, where he focused upon comprehensive pain management treatments including the latest interventional techniques and surgical spinal cord stimulation and intrathecal pump implantation training. He completed his anesthesiology residency at the consistently top ranked Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO.
Dr. Aranas formed Primary Pain Consultants to allow him to provide his patients the highest quality pain management care for which he has become recognized for throughout the New Jersey region. He is frequently called upon by other physicians, nurses and medical colleagues for their own treatment or to treat their family members and friends. Dr. Aranas has built a reputation throughout New Jersey as the doctor to choose for the most comprehensive compassionate pain management care.
Bridgewater Office : 350 Grove Street, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Millburn Office : 235 Millburn Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041
Hazlet Office: 875 Poole Ave, Hazlet, NJ 07730
Office Phone: (908) 864-7725
Practice Website: www.primarypain.com