John ConnorM.D. Request An Appointment
- Medical School- Royal College of Surgeons
- Residency- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Residency- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- Fellowship- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowship- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Robotic renal and uretal reconstruction surgery
- Hypospadias surgery
Dr. Connor is a urologist, specializing in minimally invasive procedures, including robotic renal and ureteral reconstruction surgery. He is a national expert in hypospadias surgery. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Canada. He completed a surgical residency at UCLA Medical Center, a urological residency at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, and fellowships at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Children’s Hospital of Michigan.
Dr. Connor is board-certified in urology by the American Board of Urology, and one of few urologists in New Jersey to be board certified in pediatric urology.
Practice website: http://www.gsunj.com/